When should you use the QR Code Generator?
- to create links that can be accessed offline
How to use the QR Code Generator
1. Add the website URL that people who scan the code should land on (1)
2. Pro-tip: create a neon.ly first and use it for the QR code. This way you’re able to track your QR Code scans!
1. Download (1) the QR Code as PNG image. This will open a new browser window where you can save with a right click.
2. Delete your QR Code with the (2) or (3) buttons.
|set up your account|
|microlanding pages / link in bio|
|influencer analyzer and collections|
|for Instagram™ hashtags|
|for Facebook™ Ads|
|for social media campaigns|
|to track your links|
Why we built neontools
We built neontools.io because we were overwhelmed by the number of marketing tools we were using to help our clients. The neontools.io platform therefore provides all these classic and essential marketing tools in one place.
More helpful content?
Join the neon newsletter!